Terms & Conditions:
Last Updated: 19-11-2020
Thank you for visiting this website or its portals. harkiratparas.com is a property of Er. Harkirat Singh Paras, Founder & Chief Executive officer, GEPL.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using harkiratparas.com website and online portals operated by us.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your use of this website, harkiratparas.com (the “Website”), offer of products for purchase on this Website, or your purchase of products available on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. We reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. We will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. We encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with We for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website. If you would like to print this Agreement, please click the print button on your browser toolbar.
- 1. Harkiratparas.com
The term “harkiratparas” shall refer to the Harkirat Singh Paras as well as each of its respective acquisitions, subsidiaries, or affiliated entities, along with all directors, officers, managers, employees, attorneys, trustees and agents.
- 2. Products
- Terms of Offer: This Website offers for sale certain products (the “Products”). By placing an order for Products through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
- Customer Solicitation: Unless you notify our third party call center reps or direct sales reps, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations and its designated in house or third party call team(s).
- Opt Out Procedure: We provide 3 easy ways to opt out of from future solicitations.
- 1. You may use the opt out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive.
- 2. You may also choose to opt out, via sending your email address to: email@example.com
- 3. You may send a written remove request to any of our offices.
- Proprietary Rights: Harkiratparas.com has proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products. You may not copy, reproduce, resell or redistribute any Product manufactured and/or distributed by Harkiratparas.com. Harkiratparas.com also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including calls to action, text placement, images and other information.
- Sales Tax: If you purchase any Products, you will be responsible for paying any applicable sales tax.
- 3. Website
The information contained in this website is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Harkiratparas.com permits you to copy documents published by Harkiratparas.com on the World Wide Web for personal or non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in this paragraph shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright of Harkiratparas.com. Permission granted under this paragraph may not be transferred, sublicensed or assigned, and any attempted transfer, sublicense or assignment shall be null and void. By using Website Materials, users agree to fully comply with the restrictions, conditions and requirements set forth herein. The permissions and authorizations granted herein are revocable by Harkiratparas.com without assigning any reason whatsoever, at any time upon giving of notice of revocation in the website or by any other means. No materials available on the Harkiratparas.com website may be stored, transmitted by any means (including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, scanning, photocopying or recording) without prior written permission of Harkiratparas.com.
All photographs and images appearing on this website (Website Materials) including Harkiratparas.com logo, and all product names appearing on our website are the exclusive property of Harkiratparas.com and among the trademarks and/or service marks owned by Harkiratparas.com, or its subsidiaries or affiliates. The copyright in all Website Materials resides and shall remain in Harkiratparas.com. All rights are reserved. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Harkiratparas.com copyright, patent or trademark.
The information in this website including text, images, and links, are provided “AS IS” by Harkiratparas.com for the convenience of its dealers and customers. However any of such information will constitute no warranty either express or implied, of any kind including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Under the Contracts Concluded page, the Website Materials are statements related to the recent award of contracts to various agencies, suppliers, etc. Harkiratparas.com assumes no responsibility for any discrepancies that may have been transmitted with the electronic version. This Website Material has been prepared for the comfort of reference only (and has no official sanctity). Harkiratparas.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this publication or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this website. Before relying on any information contained in this website, you may contact your local Harkiratparas.com Office or its dealers for details.
- Harkiratparas.com accepts no liability whatsoever, whether it was caused by:
- 1. Accessing or other related actions to this website.
- 2. Any links, and/or materials provided/attached to this website.
- 3. Or by any other means.
- Use of Website: Harkiratparas.com is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will
- (1) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property),
- (2) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users,
- (3) not resell material on the Website,
- (4) not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and
- (5) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website.
- License. By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, noncommercial, use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from Harkiratparas.com or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
- Posting. By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant Harkiratparas.com a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. Harkiratparas.com does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content you post. Harkiratparas.com is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users. Harkiratparas.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content.
- 4. Disclaimer
Your use of this website and/or products are at your sole risk. The website and products are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Harkiratparas.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the products or website content, or any reliance upon or use of the website content or products. (“products” include trial products.)
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Harkiratparas.com makes no warranty:
- • That the information provided on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- • That the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- • No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- • As to the results that may be obtained from the use of the products or that defects in products will be corrected.
- Regarding any products purchased or obtained through the website.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- 5. Limitation of Liability
Harkiratparas.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or the products in any manner, including liabilities resulting from:
- (1) the use or the inability to use the website content or products;
- (2) the cost of procuring substitute products or content;
- (3) any products purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the website; or
- (4) any lost profits you allege.
- 6. Indemnification
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Harkiratparas.com, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of:
- (1) This Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement;
- (2) The Website content or your use of the Website content;
- (3) The Products or your use of the Products (including Trial Products);
- (4) Any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity;
- (5) Your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or
- (6) Any information or data you supplied to Harkiratparas.com. Harkiratparas.com Harkiratparas.com is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, Harkiratparas.com may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify Harkiratparas.com, your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by Harkiratparas.com to be a material breach of this Agreement. Harkiratparas.com will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of Harkiratparas.com choice at its expense. Harkiratparas.com will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend Harkiratparas.com against any claim, but you must receive Harkiratparas.com prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Products.
- 7. Privacy
- 8. Agreement to be bound
By using this Website or ordering Products, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
- 9. General
- Force Majeure: Harkiratparas.com will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott.
- Cessation of Operation: Harkiratparas.com may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and Harkiratparas.com and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
- Effect of Waiver: The failure of Harkiratparas.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- Statute of Limitation: You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Waiver of Class Action Rights: By entering into this agreement, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of other in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. Any claims arising out of, relating to, or connection with this agreement must be asserted individually.
- Termination:. Harkiratparas.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and Harkiratparas.com may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Website is terminated, Harkiratparas.com reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until Harkiratparas.com chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
- Domestic Use:. Harkiratparas.com makes no representation that the Website or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- Assignment:. You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. Harkiratparas.com may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
- 10. Law & Jurisdiction
Subject to compulsory legal provisions, any use of the Sites and all legal disputes arising out of or in connection therewith are exclusively governed by Indian law and shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of Amritsar, holy city of Punjab.
If you have any queries regarding our website or the terms and conditions for use of the website and its portals, contact us